I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Sensational Designs' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1300 Ford Road Bensalem Pennsylvania United States 19020. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Once payment is received we will begin working on your order; all items are made to order so please allow extra processing time. If you have a deadline that you need your items by and have not let us know already please do so immediately. Once your final proof is approved by you; we will start production of your custom items. Once the design is approved it cannot be changed without a fee. If your items have already been made you will be responsible to cover the cost of the replacement items.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at
Refund and Shipping Policy
All Sales are final. An exchange may be granted if the item is unused and defective. Please contact us at
All orders will ship via USPS within one to two weeks after payment is recieved. All items are custom made which requires more processing time prior to shipping.